FORMALDEHYDE FREE KERATIN TREATMENTS
The Brazilian Keratin Treatment ™ is:
- Quick – On average, the treatment takes one stylist 1 ½ to 3 hours depending on the length, thickness and texture of the hair.
- Affordable – It brings the price of silky straight hair to a reasonable level, expanding your customer base while remaining an upscale process.
- Universal – It can be used on dyed or highlighted hair. In fact, it can be used on any type of hair. It can be done on the same day as any color treatment.
- Gentle – It is NOT meant to be permanent and it DOES NOT require neutralizer or immediate rinse. It requires redoing approximately every 3 to 4 months. That is why you can leave it on the client’s hair and walk away if you have to. That is why you can use it on children. That is why it blends with the natural growth of hair.
- Natural – It does NOT use strong chemicals to open and close the hair cuticle in an effort to straighten it, “breaking the bonds” of the hair shaft. Keratin is a natural substance, which comprises approximately 88% of your hair.
- Healthy – It penetrates the hair repairing internal damage and coats the hair preventing further damage. The results are SOFT, SHINY, STRAIGHT hair.
- Easy – Begin with a shampoo designed to open the cuticle. Saturate the hair with the product (an average of 3 ounces). Blow dry. Iron small sections of hair close to the scalp with a low heat flat iron, ironing the entire head to seal the keratin into the cuticle.
- Simple – Do NOT wet, wash or use any clips or pins (or anything) on your hair for 24hrs. After the 24hrs, shampoo and condition your hair with products free of sodium chloride and sulfates, which will strip the keratin from the hair. Our specially formulated line of shampoos and conditioners are the best available for maintaining the most long-term results.
- Simply Amazing – The results speak for themselves. As one client said: “I’m so happy I don’t need my therapist anymore!”
- Good for anyone who has hair.
WHAT IS IT?
Keratin is a type of protein high in the amino acid “Cystine.” This special amino acid is what makes hair super tough and extremely elastic. Scientists refer to Keratin as a “Biopolymer,” due to its unique structures and interesting properties. Biopolymers are found throughout nature and give form and structure to naturally occurring substances all around the world; everything from leaves to trees, and turtle shells to goose down. Keratin is a classic example of a Biopolymer and it is the main structure building protein in our hair and nails..
Contact Us Today