A Haircut should always make your whole style, and here at Bravo Salon our staff has the experience and knowledgeable to give you the best cut to go with your facial features. That’s why our staff is Vidal Sassoon certified.
We believe that perfect beauty is different for every woman and that achieving it need not be a daily struggle.
That’s why we never mass produce but always tailor the look: Considering the individual’s unique features and needs when conceiving their cut and colour.
We never make up styles that just wash out, but cut a shape that stays in the hair, making it quick and simple to recreate every day, like a blow and go style, keeping it simple and easy for you to maintain.
Realising perfect beauty is individual and practical is our goal and helping you to feel beautiful. we create sophisticated looks that are technically precise and effortlessly chic. Looks that stay modern move naturally and are easy to recreate day after day.
The hair cut hould HIGHLIGHT YOUR BEST FEATURES
Like arrows pointing to your eyes, your smile, your cheekbones, Bravo salon cut and colour accentuates and defines, creating the ultimate expression of you.
IT BRINGS LIGHTNESS, SHINE AND MOVEMENT
At Bravo salon the cut is the style. We cut the shape into the hair so that you don’t need a lot of styling products to hold hair into a style. So you can shake your head and run your fingers through your hair as often as you like, and your hair will always fall back into shape. Styling product can be added to accent the style, but it shouldn’t make your style or cut.
IT’S ACHIEVABLE EVERY DAY
A Bravo cut and colour makes your morning wash and blow-dry ritual far easier, you’ll be using fewer products and achieving your ideal look in less time.
IT LASTS ALL DAY LONG AND MORE
You don’t need to fix your style into place every morning, or worry about mid-afternoon hair collapse. A Sassoon cut and colour is designed to stay and people will still be commenting on how good it looks, weeks after it was done.
Great hair design begins with the client. We study individual features, characteristics and personal style, applying each cut and colour with careful consideration and precision, creating the ultimate individualised look that’s effortlessly sophisticated.
A GREAT CUT AND COLOUR STARTS WITH YOU
The shape of your face. The tone of your skin. The angle of your jaw. Your sense of style. The lines of a Bravo salon haircut are like arrows pointing out your best features. At Bravo salon, we pride ourselves in creating a seamless fusion of cut, colour and client.
TYPES OF HAIR CUTS:
1. Precision haircut: That is when the cut is blunt cut straight all over. So whether your short or long or layers or bobbed, the edge is blunt cut. No texture, just straight hard lines throughout the cut. This gives precision to the cut. You can see the lines of the cut. We use regular haircutting Japanese steel shears.
2. Textured cut/Blended cut: A textured haircut is where the lines are blurred and there is texture to the hair. A textured cut can be combined with a precision cut. It gives more ability to blend into the cut and look blended. More blended layers or even a blended bob. You can see the lines of the cut. It add texture sometimes more volume and creates a seamless effect. We use a blending shear and notching shears fo this look of course Japanese steel shears.
3. Razor cut: A razor cut has many uneven and jagged textured lines. When you have coarse thick hair a razor textures and blends as well as takes out thickness and length at the same time. Razor cuts are great for Shag looks, and thick hair that needs weight taken out. We can also leave weight into a razor cut. There are many different ways to cut hair with a razor. We use a Razor for this look.
4. Point hair cut /Point cutting: This is where we point cut into the hair. Point cutting is where all the lines are cut into as we make the line cutting into the hair at the same time. This creates a softer line with the shears. You still may be able to see the lines however they are softer looking than a precision haircut. We can go back and soften the lines more with thinning shears to add more texture into the haircut. We use our regular shears for this look and incorporate our blinding shears at times.
5. Clipper cut: This is where the haircut is done with clippers rather than shears or a razor. A whole haircut can be done with clippers instead. Yes even on long hair. This is not common in Salons. It's common for barbers. However some stylists are skilled with the clippers. Of course clippers.